In this tour we follow the road that runs parallel to the shore, from Lovina to the west. Maybe you'll meet Hindus during a cremation-ceremony.
Lively villages and small towns that will be omnipresent in the first hour are followed later on by very lonely landscapes, where we ca have some stops to take pictures.
In this picture Cecep, our artist is posing in front of a really nice background.
To our left the hills of the West Bali National Park are rising up.
When we arrive at the northwestern "cape" of the island, the life along the road to the south is lively again.
Temples which are rarely visited by tourists are among the goals along the way, where we are again on more quiet roads.
Turning point of the tour will be the city of Negara. From there the tour takes us up into the mountains, through which we return to Lovina.
Up in the Mountains we will meet a very special tree.
Some of your possible guides.
Impressions of a touring with Bali Vespa Tour.
We will have a last stop at a place with an unique view, before returning to Lovina again.
|Full-Day-Tour||Beaches||Daily life of the||Drinking water|
|Balinese||Pulaki-Temple||Lunch at a|
|Monsun-rain-forest||Possiple Visit at the||local Warung|
|barrier lake of the|
1. An international driving license is required
2. If you want insurance, there is one option on our website: ( http://www.bali-vespa-tour.com/english/other-offers/travel-insurance/ )
3. You should be really familiar with handling a manual transmission Vespa.
4. You should familiar rise yourself with the chaotic Bali traffic. There are in fact traffic rules, but nobody really sticks to them.
5. One day in advance of your tour you will be visited by the staff of Bali Vespa Tour at your hotel for the "Bali Vespa Tour driving license". We just want to make sure you are really able to handle our scooters...
|Price per person|
The price is valid from two participants - there is a surcharge of 50% for tours with only one participant.
Using the following form you can contact us directly if you are interested in this tour.
Please remember to state your preferred date, the number of participants and the
desired pickup location / hotel and special wishes in your message! Please notice our GTC.
If you use an older browser, it could happen that the form below won't work. If you don't get a confirmation regarding your mail, please contact us here: Mail
For incompatible browsers: EMAIL