1.The tours and activities listed at our homepage www.bali-vespa-tour.com are offered and operated on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
2. With his booking, the customer accepts these general terms and conditions contained herein. Once a booking is confirmed by email, telephone or personal interview from Bali Vespa tour, it is binding.
3. The customer may appoint representative for himself a third party as a tour participant, if he himself is prevented. Bali Vespa Tour has to be informed about such a change.
4. If required by the safety of our customers, or by other conditions, Bali Vespa Tour might perform tours in another way than published in our website or even cancel them in an emergency. If there are tours cancelled by Vespa Bali Tour the customer will not be charged.
5. Payment is usually carried out with the tour guide of Bali Vespa Tour after the tours.
6. Cancellation of pre-booked tours can be done by telephone or by email. There will be cancellation fees payable as follows:
Until the 14th day before the tour: no cancellation fees.
From the 14th day before the tour 30% of the tour price.
From the 7th day before the tour 50% of the tour price.
Later than 3 days before the tour 70% of the tour price.
On the day of the tour 100% of the tour price.
7. All of our tours and other offers are always carried out at our customers' own risk. If an accident is the result of intent or gross negligence on the part of the company "Bali Vespa tour" or its employees, the extent of liability for damage is limited in amount to two and a half times the tour price. A limitation of liability does not apply if injury to body or health of the customer ist caused by intent or by a negligent dereliction of duty.